Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Resolutions and Goals 2014!


Hey guys! So it's been about a year since I started seriously writing on here. I haven't quite kept my promise of posting once a week, but it's a heck of a lot better than I was doing before then. Anyways, this year I've got some new goals and resolutions to share. So here they are:

2014 Resolutions
1. Keep my room neater, cleaner, and more usable.
2. Procrastinate less.
3. Be a more generous and compassionate person.
4. Eat healthier. (Less processed food, less sugar, more veggies.)
5. Learn a new word every day.
6. Keep all of my grades from ever getting below a B-.
7. See more movies, plays, ballets, and concerts. Learn to appreciate more types of art.
8. Schedule more posts ahead of time. (Again with the "less procrastination" thing.)
9. Work even harder in technique classes. Always go the extra mile.
10. Learn to be less lazy in the morning! (Eating better breakfasts, looking more presentable, cleaning up after myself, not being late or making my carpool wait for me.)

2014 Goals
1. 130 degree extensions on both legs.
2. Perfect middle split and frog.
3. Solid triple pirouette on both sides.
4. 8-16 fouettes on pointe.
5. Maintain my GPA!
6. Make my feet look like this.


I've got a lot to work on this year, and I'll be sure to keep you guys updated with tips and what's going on, etc. Happy New Year!
Savanna

No comments:

Post a Comment