Sunday, September 22, 2013

I Love Turns!

Hey guys! Sorry about the gap between posts. I have some video for you this week!

So if you are going to continue to read this blog, you need to know that I LOVE turns. Like, really love them. Piques are the best, I could do them forever, and don't even get me started on fouettes. But pirouettes and I have kind of a love/hate relationship. Usually, they're pretty good. But not great. And I've started to plateau a bit, and haven't really been able to make them a lot better or stronger or faster. My friend recently bought a turn board, and we've been experimenting with it for the last couple weeks. Here is a clip from my first time on the turn board last week between dance classes.
Excuse the T-shirt, it was laundry day.
I'll be back next weekend with another few videos. Until then, keep dancing!
Savanna

No comments:

Post a Comment